Your cart is currently empty!
At Triii Technologies LLC we are generally very permissive with what our customers decide to host with us, however there are some restrictions in place.
Restrictions and Resource Abuse
- Any purposeful or unintentional behavior that uses up enough system resources to adversely affect other users or equipment is considered resource abuse.
- TOR & I2P – are explicitly forbidden unless written permission is received by the customer by Triii Technologies LLC.
Copyrighted Material & DMCA
- At Triii Technologies LLC we strictly adhere to DMCA guidelines, any content found in violation will result in immediate suspension, and subsequent termination if not rectified.
- Offenses that are serious or egregious result in immediate termination with no chance of a refund.
- any email correspondence sent without the recipient’s consent. Unsolicited communications that are intentionally allowed or started will result in instant termination and a permanent ban from all future services.
- Open Mail Relays are prohibited and will result in a suspension after the first infraction; if it is judged purposeful or extreme, an instant ban from all services may be imposed; and after any subsequent suspensions, a permanent ban from all future services will apply.
Malicious Content & Intent
- Any sort of script, code, or other file that executes destructive actions, either to the user impacted or as a result of a user-initiated mass action; Any content that disobeys the laws of the nation it lives in; It is grounds for instant termination and a permanent ban from any future services to knowingly permit or host malicious content.
- Any such violations for malware, viruses or otherwise malicious content is grounds for instant termination and a permanent ban from any future services, additionally a report will be delivered to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
To explore your choices with Triii Technologies LLC, please file a support request if you believe your use case may be unfairly classified for your service plan or a service plan you are contemplating.
We reserve the right to modify or amend this AUP with or without notice.